In the age of hybrid and remote work, authentically keeping in touch with current and past clients and members remains a challenge. Do these questions resonate with you?
- Have you ever felt awkward wanting to reach out to a client, friend, colleague you haven’t spoken to in a while, so you didn’t reach out?
- Do you feel like your networking skills appear disingenuous but come authentically to everyone else?
Jason Levin is the author of ‘Relationships to Infinity: The Art and Science of Keeping in Touch’ and will join us for this PAR virtual workshop. You will learn:
- The academic research about why keeping in touch is important and its multiple benefits
- How to apply this research to your own relationship-building strategy
- How to develop an intentional mindset and overcome self-imposed barriers to keeping in touch
- Actionable keep-in-touch strategies that you can implement immediately following the workshop
Author, Speaker, Trainer & Career and Business Development Coach
Jason Levin believes in the power of authentic relationships to transform careers. Based in Washington, D.C., he is the founder of Ready, Set, Launch, LLC® where Levin is an in-demand career and business development coach, speaker and trainer. He has broad career experience in brand management at Unilever, consulting at Accenture and law firm branding sales at Vault.com. Levin has been helping his clients land jobs, get promotions, transition into retirement and build professional services practices since 2011. He has had a lifelong interest in keeping in touch, which is why he wrote the book, Relationships to Infinity.